NAXOS BLUE HEALTHCARE PROTOCOL
At Naxos Blue – Collection of Luxury Vacation Properties, we strive to provide no less than an unparalleled holiday experience, even in these challenging days. Our core values; responsibility, hospitality, and passion, have never been more important. The wellbeing of our guests and our team is our main priority, so you can feel safe from check-in to check-out, and everywhere in between.
With an acute responsibility to provide a safe vacation home and carefree holidays to our guests, Naxos Blue, in consultation with the guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek Ministries of Health and Tourism and local authorities has created a tailored action plan, foreseeing all measures and procedures to address the new COVID-19.
GENERAL PREVENTION & PROTECTION POLICIES
Staff Information, Training & Safety Measures
- All Naxos Blue personnel have been provided with extensive ongoing training on Health and Safety measures.
- To ensure physical distancing, only one Vacation Specialist is assigned to each group of guests and is standby 24/7.
- Our staff are equipped with appropriate consumables at all times (hand sanitizers, masks, disposable gloves etc).
- Staff have their temperature measured every morning and follow the Hygiene Protocol at all times on premises.
Health & Safety for our Guests
- Prior to arrival, all guests receive a full description of the new procedures enhanced to alleviate the spread of the virus and ensure a safe carefree stay in our properties.
- Upon arrival, guests are assigned to one Vacation Specialist to ensure physical distancing and is responsible to take all precautionary measures during Check In and keep standby 24/7
- Self Check In is applicable on our premises, should this be required
- Printed informative leaflets referring to Rules and Regulations of the house are available through QR code access
- Communication through Applications are enhanced to reduce physical contact
- Our properties have a supply of protective hygiene material and disinfectant products.
- House Keys are disinfected and handed out without any physical contact.
- A Private Doctor & Counseling Specialist is on call 24/7 to provide care and support for our guests.
- In case of a suspected or verified case, our COVID-19 response team shall take all authorized measures to ensure health and safety of the infected person and the population.
Sanitation at the Property
- All our villas and houses are independent buildings offering privacy and safety from crowds and guests enjoy exclusive use of amenities
- For safety purposes, all extraneous items and ornaments are removed and hand sanitizers and protection kits are provided
- Meticulous cleaning – disinfection of the indoor areas with steam cleaning and thorough ventilation is enhanced with special attention to high-touch areas.
- We use high-level hygiene products, that still live up to the environmental requirements and our sustainable code of conduct.
- Bed and Bath Linens are certified and allergic free
- Air conditioning units are maintained and disinfected by certified suppliers
- Swimming pools and Jacuzzis are cleaned according to a documented system by certified professionals.
CANCELLATION & PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Non refundable bookings and Bookings with deposit
In order to alleviate the negative effect of COVID-19, the new law provides that all advanced payment of bookings cancelled from 25.02.2020 until 30.09.2020 due to the pandemic, shall not be returned but a voucher with value for 18 months will be issued instead. Within this period of 18months guests may use this voucher by making a booking for accommodation services in any of our properties.
If a flight is cancelled guests may modify their reservation without penalty for future travel through season 2020 or 2021, or otherwise the reservation may be cancelled.
Monitoring of Guests
In the context of an epidemic and in accordance with national laws within the conditions laid by competent EU or Greek Authorities, Naxos Blue will process personal data for reasons of substantial public interest in the area of public health. In the situation of COVID-19 processing will be limited to what is necessary by Greek Law and will be proportionate to the purpose of protection health and safety of all those staying and working on our premises. Such personal data may be transferred to competent medical authorities and our doctor.
As we are all in this together, we would like to thank you for your support and trust.
We are staying positive to brighter days and safe travels.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon with all our heart to our safe and protected properties in Naxos.